Monday, April 16, 2007

Note to self,...

....make sure to drive home more often so I can watch more Planet Earth in HD, its awesome.

...pizza makes for fantastic ammo against annoying fans at ballgames

...I think Entourage is slowly but surely jumping the shark

...I can't wait until Vince goes back with Ari and makes meddilin.

...Next time you joke around about throwing your red cup at the chicks face who cut you in line to the bathroom at the party, make sure she can't hear you.

...Buy some of "Jordan's Furniture" furniture cause the sox could definatly go all the way.

...If some bad player raises 6 times the BB, don't go over the top All-In with your 9's, they clearly had KK you idiot.

...Download that song in the ending credits of the last Sopranos episode, need to give that one another listen.

...I'd actually watch "Cleaver"

...Bet on Tony living, just my gut feeling...I hope.

...If your ever on Deal or No Deal, have the courage to say "Deal", $100,000 is a lot of money.

...watching Babel again made me realize for 2nd time around what an amazing movie it is.

...Anna's Taqueria will NEVER get old.

...nothing beats the solo at the end of Freebird, guitar hero rocks.

...Do NOT choose Vince Young in next seasons fantasy draft.

...Celebrate by taking a shot if the C's get a top 2 pick, take a bunch of shots if they don't.

...the next time you have serious writers block, try and write a better blog entry than this.

...more to come

2 comments:

Madison said...

I LOVE PLANET EARTH

Ludakristi said...

Two thumbs up for Planet Earth.... especially on a HD big screen... I love Sunday nights.