Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness!



Lets cut right to the picks




1st round upsets: 14 Oral Roberts over 3 Washington St.


12 Long Beach State over 5 Tennessee


11 Stanford over 6 Louisville


13 Holy Cross over 4 Southern Illinois


12 Old Dominion Over 5 Butler


1st round upset special: 15 Texas A&M-CC over 2 Wisconsin




My picks starting with the sweet 16: 4 Texas Over 1 UNC


7 BC over 6 Vanderbilt


1 Ohio St. over 12 Long Beach St.


3 Texas A&M over 7 Nevada


1 Florida over 4 Maryland


7 UNLV over 3 Oregon


1 Kansas over 5 Va. Tech


2 UCLA over 3 Pitt.




Elite Eight: 4 Texas Over 7 BC


1 Ohio St. over 3 Texas A&M


1 Florida over 7 UNLV


1 Kansas over 2 UCLA




FINAL FOUR: 4 Texas over 1 Ohio St.


1 Florida over 1 Kansas




CHAMPIONSHIP: 1 Florida over 4 Texas


4 comments:

Burdamania said...

Well..you got Florida and OSU right! Anddd that's about it ha

Madison said...

I didn't see this movie.

rectangular window said...

Hey Kevin. This is Casey from your digital storytelling class. I sat in on your blogging class the day you happened to be absent which bums me out a little bit. Never-the-less, I'm really excited you've kept your blog going. I'll give you a more real-like comment sometime soon.

Jeremy said...

Wow, you were pretty close there at the end. A lot closer than me. I had Memphis winning it all in one of my brackets, and UNC in the other.