Monday, March 12, 2007

quiet on the set..take one...lights...camera...

I updated all the crap from my last years experimental class, so now all the class links are current.

Also, some things were said about my blog title which was simply "movies" which i was more than fine with really. But the origin of that came from last years class where we just needed to start a simple blog about 1 thing so everyone just had a bunch of simple titles explaining their place or thing (swimming pools, brooklyn, etc.). But now that we're doing more "serious" blogging, i might as well update it, besides i was getting bored with just "movies" myself and this way, a new title gives me an excuse to blog also about other things. So hopefully this blog will be a lot more bloggy. So here you have it, one mans take on movies and everything else. Action

1 comment:

Ludakristi said...

I like it.

This is coming from someone who can kind of handle change though... so good luck with all your other blog-readers... hopefully they don't burn you at the Internet stake or anything.