Thursday, May 04, 2006

You know what movie sucks....

....Hard Rain with Christian Slater. You know what sucks even more...actual hard rain at a ballgame. I had tickets to tuesdays Red Sox-Yankees game. Beckett's debut vs the Yanks since the shutout in the world series; Johnny Damons 1st series back; and not to mention BEAUTIFUL seats (WAY better than those in the picture) I had tickets for my friends and I in the right field roof tables which is basically like a luxury box as you have your own waiter and they bring you food, not to mention you get a complimentary free 100 dollars to spend on food & beverage. Of course with our luck the game got rained out and is postponed until august. It wont have the same effect then because i wouldnt be able to go with the same guys. Oh well i might sell them...(if your interested let me know). At the very least i got a free dinner with a view because we used those 100 dollars up in about 3 seconds. We had fun eating a ton of food and beer....even though it was in the rain.

1 comment:

Casey said...

First, I will alert Lisa "always-wants-tickets-to-the-sox" Dush of your possible sale.

Second, I've really enjoyed your blog--especially the photos and most especially the (always sufficiently humble and humerous) pics of you. I also think the movie of the week thread was a good one. I'm curious to see how Netflix goes for you. If I hear you say the phrase "It's on my que" I'll know you're hooked. (I don't have it, but there are definitely people in my life who do).

You might be interested in the blog kept by another of the experimental classes:
http://www.thetwocents.blogspot.com/

Casey